Enriched Air Nitrox
Availability: In Stock
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR CLASS:
- Come into the store to pick up your books.
- Read and complete the ENTIRE book.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
ENRICHED AIR DIVER $150.00 plus book/dive tables
Consists of ONE classroom session!
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water or equivalent.
Required Book: PADI Enriched Air Manual w/tables $77.90 ($70.11 for our Enriched Air Students). Includes loan of DVD.
Strongly recommended that students bring their own dive computers and know how to set in Nitrox mode.
Complete in one evening! Wednesdays at 6pm
Jan. 16, Feb. 13, Mar 13, Apr 17, May 15, Jun 19, July 17, Aug 14, Sept 18, Oct 16, Nov 13, Dec 18
To sign up please call us at 773-348-3999