Advanced Open Water
Availability: In Stock
The Open Water Course develops the capability to dive.
The Advanced Open Water Course develops confidence!
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR CLASS:
- Come into the store to pick up your books.
- Read and complete the following sections:
- Deep Diver
- Underwater Navigator
- Underwater Naturalist
- Wreck Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (Unless doing the Dry Suit Diver)
- Students must provide ALL of their own SCUBA quality equipment. Including mask, fin, boots, snorkel, BCD, regulator, exposure suit, hood, gloves, tanks, weights and dive computer for all sessions of the course.
- Rentals are available, student discount applies towards rental of equipment.
You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to
- Underwater Navigation
- Deeper Water Diving(typically 60-100 feet)
- Underwater Naturalist
- Buoyancy or substitute Dry Suit for Buoyancy (extra charge of $225 for Dry Suit which includes classroom/pool for Dry suit, one additional dry suit dive for Dry Suit certification and use of Dry Suit for all Advanced Dives and the Dry Suit Certification.)
ADVANCED OPEN WATER $250.00 plus book
Consists of 5 dives done over two days at Haigh Quarry
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water or equivalent.
Required Book: PADI Adventures in Diving Manual w/slate $56.90 ($51.21 for our Advanced Students).
Required Equipment: Exposure protection for diving conditions (wetsuit or drysuit, hood & gloves for local conditions, wetsuit for warm water)BCD, regulator with octopus and gauges, Dive Computer, mask, fins, snorkel, tank, weights, etc... Rentals available for everything except mask, fins and snorkel. Consists of 5 dives done over two days.
2019 ADVANCED OPEN WATER DATES: